The most important and determining factor of any school is its teachers. The Montessori School of Excellence [now called Excellence Academy] is blessed to have highly qualified and dedicated teachers who provide a nurturing and loving environment to their students. They not only make certain that their students are academically excellent but they also emphasize on good manners and incorporate Islamic principles and values into every lesson. They truly provide an all round education and my son is immensely fortunate to be a part of [this] family.Sarah
If you are interested in Excellence Academy, feel free to call us to get more information, visit the school, or request a tour. When you call us, one of the first things we will ask is to fill out one of the Interested Parent forms below so we can get the full names and ages of your children. This will provide us a starting point. This form is also needed to sign up to join our waiting list.
When it is time to enroll your child, you can fill out the appropriate registration packet below.
- For interested parents or to add your child to our waiting list, please download the appropriate Interested Parent form and fill it out and scan and email it to us at [email protected]
- Please call us at 214-491-6090 for more details about pricing and registration.
- When you are ready to enroll your child, fill out the appropriate registration packet below. You will not need to fill out this entire packet or pay an enrollment fee in order to join our waiting list. Instead, you will just need to fill out the Interested Parent Form above to join our waiting list.
- Please make checks payable to Excellence Academy. Please write the student’s name(s) on the memo section of the check. Mail check with completed forms to:
6200 Virginia Pkwy
McKinney, TX 75071
- A confirmation email will be sent to you after we have received your application and payment.
- We will review the application to determine acceptance. An email with the enrollment decision for your child will be sent to you.
- Further instructions to complete the admission process will be provided if your child has been accepted into the program.
For any questions, please contact the school at (214) 491-6090 or [email protected]. We thank you for considering Excellence Academy for your child’s education.
Primary Program is designed for students 3 years to 6 years of age
- Children are enrolled in The Primary Program at age 3 to 4. Enrollment for children over age 4 is determined by space availability, balance of ages and genders, interview with parents, and a visit by the child to the classroom.
- Lower Elementary Program is designed for students 6 years to 9 years of age
- Children are enrolled in The Elementary Program in the fall at age 6 to 7. Occasionally a group of 2 or more children will transfer from the Primary during the academic year. The decision as to when a child will enter Elementary is made by the Primary teachers, Elementary teachers, and administrators.
- Children enrolled in the Primary program have priority in enrolling in the Elementary. Children enrolled from outside the school will be enrolled depending on spaces available, balance of ages and gender, prior school experience, thorough interviews with parents, and a visit to the school by the child.
- Upper Elementary Program is designed for students 9 years to 12 years of age.
- The middle school program is designed for students 12 years to 14 years of age.
- We have expanded our school to include 10th grade. At this point, 10th grade is restricted to students moving up from 9th grade. We are changing the name to Secondary Education to include the fact that we have 10th graders.
- Financial aid: If you are interested in applying for financial aid, please call us at 214-491-6090. If you are interested in sponsoring a child’s education, please contact us for specific details.
Excellence Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, or child’s parents’ marital status in its admission policy and its educational program.
For more information about Excellence Academy, please call the main office at: